Eat Cake – An Inspiring Workshop for Women has been developed to help women like you to explore the questions you need to take your life to the next level and make the decisions to enable you to transition from where you are to where you want to be.
- Create balance and flow in all areas of your life including: work, career, health, relationships, home and finances
- Stretch beyond your comfort zone
- Wake each day looking forward to new possibilities
- Discover what would make your life full, fun and fulfilling
- Design your ‘best fit’ career and life
- Challenge the ‘what if’s’ that may be holding you back
If you answered "yes", then this workshop is for you.
Understanding your life
- What do you want from this journey?
- Where is your life today?
- The power of choice
How to Play the Game of Life
- Designing your Ideal Life and living congruently with your values
- Creating the Ultimate Vision for Your Life
A complimentary 1 on 1 coaching consultation
Consolidate your learning and assist you to put your plans into action. This 45 minute session will allow you to further explore obstacles which may be getting the way of you achieving your dreams. You will come away with a better understanding of yourself and some specific you can take immediately to move forward.
Create your Extraordinary Life Workbook
Through a compilation of exercises, questions and action steps you will be able to answer the questions: Who am I? What do I want in my career and life? And how do I get there?
ONLY $495* (Full day workshop includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea). This price is before any discount vouchers and regional women coupons.
*Bowral is an intitmate all inclusive event and will be subject to sepaararte pricing.
Lisa will be running workshops in regional cities across NSW in 2014. Click here to register for an event near you.